Bloomington Program & Support Group Offerings
To expand the variety, frequency, and the number of cancer patients and family members who receive support with needs beyond clinical care, Bloomington Health Foundation (BHF) has granted funds to Cancer Support Community Indiana (CSCIN), formerly Cancer Support Community Central Indiana, to establish Cancer Support Community South Central Indiana. The new satellite program is headquartered in Bloomington at 1719 W. 3rd Street, and serves patients throughout the 11-county region including Monroe, Morgan, Owen, Brown, Orange, Greene, Daviess, Martin, Washington, Jackson, and Lawrence counties.
Click HERE to visit our South Central Indiana website and to learn more about our South Central Indiana program offerings.
Cancer Support Hotline
Give us a Call at 1-888-793-9355
The Cancer Support Helpline is staffed by community navigators, resource specialists and a Helpline navigator who have over 170 years of combined experience helping people affected by cancer. The Helpline provides guidance, resources and support to cancer patients or their loved ones with a variety of needs—from getting information about cancer, identifying a local support group or just finding someone who is willing to listen. We speak your language! We provide help with coping in over 200 languages.
Cancer Support Helpline services include:
- Connecting callers to local or national resources, including support groups, transportation services and other programs
- Short-term cancer coping assistance
- Short-term housing resources
- Treatment decision planning
- Financial navigation and counseling regarding the costs of cancer and its treatments
- Specialized information and navigation in pediatric oncology, finances, clinical trials, and genetics/genomics
- Access to an online distress screening program, CancerSupportSource®
- General information about the Cancer Support Community
Cancer Support Community Virtual Program Bank
Visit the Cancer Support Community Indiana YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/user/cancersupportindyorg/videos for our bank of recorded programs for viewing.
Join our Community!
Getting involved in Cancer Support Community programs and services is easy! Attend one of our newcomer meetings and you’ll learn more about CSC, the programs we offer, how to get involved, and more!
Simply fill out the form below and we’ll reach out to discuss how best we can help! We can’t wait to meet you!