The 16th Survivor's Summit (Virtual Event)
HONORING THE SPIRIT OF SURVIVORSHIP
Click HERE to register.
SATURDAY | JUNE 27, 2020 | 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Cancer Support Community’s Survivor’s Summit (formerly Survivor’s Symposium) is an annual event held in honor of all the Central Indiana residents who have been affected by a cancer diagnosis. Members of the Family of Survivors – which include cancer survivors, their families and friends, as well as caregivers and healthcare professionals – attend this meaningful event. This day focuses on educating survivors and their loved ones on topics related to survivorship.
This year’s event will take place virtually via video conference and will include informative discussions that will be led by local oncology specialists as well as, wellness, nutrition, and business professionals.
Speakers and topics include:
- Dr.Vijay U. Rao, MD, PhD, FACC, FASE, FHFSA & Dr. Meghana Raghavendra, MD
(Franciscan Health) | Cardio-Oncology
- Lori Coffey (Hendricks Regional Health) | Yoga Demonstration
- Dr. Katie Polo, DHS, OTR, CLT-LANA (University of Indianapolis) | Occupational Therapy
Our special panel of experts will answer questions submitted by attendees. Please submit your questions to email@example.com by Monday, June 22.
Panel of Exerts:
- Kyle Stepler, LMHCA | Outpatient Behavioral Health Therapist (Community Health)
- Lisa Maccaroni, RD | Clinical Dietitian (Hendricks Regional Health)
- Dr. Monet Bowling, MD | Breast Surgical Oncologist (Hendricks Regional Health)
- Dr. Sandeep R. Bhave, MD | Radiation Oncology (Franciscan Health)
- Jennifer Pierle, MSN, FNP-C | Oncology Nurse Practitioner / Breast Services (Hendricks Regional Health)
- Dr. Daniel William Sonnenburg, MD | Hematology, Medical Oncology (Community Health)
- Sarah Elizabeth Dilley, MD | Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology (Community Health)
This event is FREE to the public. Registration is required.
A Survivor’s Summit Care Package including presentation materials will be sent to registered attendees. Please register by Monday June 15 to ensure you will receive a package. Click HERE to register.
*A link and details on how to join the event virtually will be sent closer to the event date.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.